Recently, I’ve been feeling that life is starting to go by really fast, and as it does I find myself forgetting to take time to think about what I am grateful for.
I don’t live the greatest life, and my anxiety and negative thoughts tend to make me think negatively a lot of the time, but I have periods of time when I start looking up and things around me seem better. But there are people out there who are living in a worse situation so
Things I am Thankful For
- Family and friends – Although I don’t have many close friends, I am thankful for the ones I do have (online and offline) and my amazing family members (especially my sister and little cousins who are like my brothers).
- Parents who sacrificed so much to ensure me and my sibling have a good life
- Food and Shelter
- Being able to afford post-secondary education
- Being alive in this time and age, where technology is so advanced
- Living where I live – FIRST world country, living in a city which is very close to the most popular city in the country, meaning I have access to many resources and place
The list goes on and on, but these are the most important ones I should mention. Taking the time to think about these things can really help put you in a better mindset.